I don’t share much about myself. I usually keep a lot to myself. I believe that if you don’t ask then you will never know because I won’t tell. But here are a few things I am will to share.
A little something about me:
1. I love graphic design and art in general, which is one reason why I started my Virtual Assistant business.
2. I love to paint. I love using oil paint, acrylics and watercolor. I’ve really been in to fluid painting lately.
3. I love essential oils and can’t live without them. Which is why I post about them. I love to share and educate people about essential oils, which is also why you will find I talk about them the most and I have another website dedicated to them.
4. I love being outside but absolutely hate bugs. I love being in nature away from big crowds. I actually used to hunt.
5. I love horses and miss riding. I currently have one horse I keep at my parents, his name is Buddy. My plan was to work with him a lot this summer so my daughter could ride him. Being currently pregnant put a hold on that plan until fall.
6. I, of course, without question, love my children and husband! Probably you could have guessed that one.
7. I love having multiple sources of income. Which is why my two websites are connected. I love building websites and I love sharing essential oils.
8. I love peonies and everything Rose Gold!